Just another Blogger Blog, I Blog Everything but sometimes Nothing

Katie Price sexier when sober


Katie Price is "filthier" in bed when she's sober.

The glamour model - known as Jordan - opened up about her sex life during an X-rated appearance on Gordon Ramsay's TV show 'The F-Word'.

As she prepared a meal of chicken kiev and mash, Katie told Gordon: "People say that if I'm sober, I'm better, well-performed in bed. More filth should I say!"

Katie also tried to convince the celebrity chef she preferred the "simple" life, free from luxuries and glamour, despite spending thousands of pounds on hair extensions every three months.

She said: "I'm not high maintenance, believe it or not. My hair every three months costs £15,000 but that's because I go to LA and the flight costs a lot."

Katie - who has three children Harvey, seven, Junior, four and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii - also spoke about her diet, claiming having children forces her to eat healthily.

"I'm very strict that the kids have fresh food. But if it's just me I'd eat takeaways every night, curries, Thai."

Meanwhile, Katie's ex-husband Peter Andre has revealed he is looking for an "elegant and classy" new girlfriend in time for Christmas.

The 36-year-old Australian pop star added: "This woman has to think about what she is taking on, three kids and this lifestyle. It's a lot to ask, but I am definitely ready for it. I'd love a new girlfriend for Christmas. I'm not in a rush though, I am loving being single." - Bang! Extranet



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat Here!

Followers

general, music, games, hobbies, sports, movies, celebrity, entertainment, services, 18sx, sex = males or female.

BlogMalaysia.com

Blogged.my
Celebrity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Archive

Disclaimer

All images are sourced from the internet. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted.If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Comments which are said explicitly or expressed in defamatory statements is bound to sedition laws from the commentator's country of origin, and may be used against the said commentator. Comments left by comment authors is the sole responsibility of the respective comment authors.