Just another Blogger Blog, I Blog Everything but sometimes Nothing

Megan returns for Transformers 3


Forgive Megan Fox for dissing Transformers earlier this year. She said the sequel to the mega-successful franchise is capable of causing “a migraine headache” and that the plot made no sense. Oh yes, she called director Michael Bay “Hitler” and “a nightmare to work for”.

Never mind. It’s all water under the bridge now because when she went on stage at the recent 4th annual Scream Awards in California to accept the Sci-Fi Actress award, she played nice:

“I don’t usually do this, but I wanted to say something. There have been a lot of false reports about how I feel about this movie. I just want to be clear that I’ve always felt I’m a very ordinary part of an extraordinary film. The movie took me out of obscurity and gave me a career, and I’m completely grateful to everyone involved with this franchise.”

Michael Bay has accepted her back into the fold as they begin work for Transformers 3 so maybe, just maybe, she won’t be killed off in this movie after all.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat Here!

Followers

general, music, games, hobbies, sports, movies, celebrity, entertainment, services, 18sx, sex = males or female.

BlogMalaysia.com

Blogged.my
Celebrity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Archive

Disclaimer

All images are sourced from the internet. We claim no credit for any images or videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted.If you own rights to any of the images or videos, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed. We are not responsible for content on any external website, and a link to such site does not signify endorsement. Comments which are said explicitly or expressed in defamatory statements is bound to sedition laws from the commentator's country of origin, and may be used against the said commentator. Comments left by comment authors is the sole responsibility of the respective comment authors.